Catherine BIAUDET : Offre d'emploi
Account portfolio manager + de 2 ans d'expérience (H/F)
This independent fintech company is an established leader in wealth consolidation and supervision.
The company, which was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Geneva, has a global client base of highly sophisticated family offices and institutions.
The company services a market currently experiencing rapid expansion and is well positioned at the intersection of finance, technology and big data.
The compagny delivers detailed reporting and financial analytics for clients that use multiple banks and financial counterparts around the world.
It continually develops new analytical and reporting tools for the full spectrum of investments products. This includes, equity, bonds, private equity, hedge funds, real estate, derivatives, etc.
The clients depend on it to ensure the integrity of data, the accuracy of performance calculations, as well as an unrivalled granularity and analytical capability.
Strong team spirit
Multicultural working environment
- Analysing existing data and create continuous reporting for clients
- Ensuring client portfolio data (transactions, instruments and prices) across custodian is complete and perfectly accurate
- Global control over valuations, P&L calculations and cash flow movements; constant supervision that fees and taxes paid are in line with schedules
- Assuring that investment guidelines, risk limits and any other “sound portfolio management” parameters are being met
- Client support: offer assistance for our online platform and provide tailor-made reporting
Master Degree finance
IFRS 9 - mandatory
Experience : more than 2 years
- Experience in accounting for financial instruments
- Advanced Excel and IFRS 9 skills required
- Broad understanding of financial instruments (equities, bonds, financing, foreign exchange, derivatives, hedge funds, private equity, etc.)
- Number fluency and rigour
- Experience in spotting suspicious patterns (concentrations, performances, costs, cash flows, etc.)
- Absolute integrity and experience in protecting client data
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, attention to details and team work
- Language skills: fluent in English and French required, German/Italian/Arabic is a plus