Catherine BIAUDET : Offre d'emploi
Full stack software engineer + de 5 ans d'expérience (H/F)
Pres de Lausanne SUISSE CDI
This corporation is a trusted security provider and adviser to governments, security banks, high security printers and industry – providing secured identification, traceability and authentication solutions and services.
Every day, governments, companies and millions of people rely on us to protect the integrity and value of their currency, personal identity, products and brands.
It is a leading global provider of secured authentication, identification and traceability solutions and services.
Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Lausanne, the privately-owned Swiss company is a long-trusted advisor to governments, central banks, high-security printers, and industry.
Today, it is a global company with offices and factories on five continents.
With about 3'000 staff of over 70 nationalities, the company provides technologies and services to most nations worldwide.
- Medical Insurance 200CHF/month
- Cafeteria participation
- Employee discount program
- Working hours and home office flexibility
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- Pension plan above minimum requirements
- Increasing bonus potential as candidate evolves
To help build the next generation of trusted digital identity systems as part of our fast-growing Digital Lab team we are looking for a purpose-driven, experienced: FULL- STACK DEVELOPER- Digital identity
The ideal candidate is a hands-on builder with a demonstrated track-record of delivering digital applications quickly, but thoughtfully.
You know how to balance speed to market with maintainability and scalability, and love working as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and strategists to go from vision to tangible delivery.
As a full stack developer, you have a broad experience working across frontend and backend systems and languages.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Build and maintain a portfolio of customer-facing applications for different use-cases, device types (web/mobile) and UX requirements
• Contribute to the development of backend systems and RESTful APIs, balancing ease-of-use with maintainability and performance requirements
• Contribute to refining our application technology stack across multiple streams (Identity, Currency, Value chains)
• Be hands-on and involved with early stage product shaping, including ways to capture feedback from use
• Contribute to standards and best practice for software engineering
JOIN US !
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry.
Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
- Development skills in backend language - Kotlin, Python, Java
- Full English proficiency (min. C1)
Minimum educational Bachelor
Experience : more than 5 years
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Experienced engineer with a broad experience working across frontend and backend systems and languages
• Development skills in Backend languages: Kotlin, Python and/or Java
• Familiarity with developing API (gRPC/REST) using openAPI/Swagger
• Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies: HTTP/REST/AJAX/JSON
• Experience with Unit testing tools such as Jest or Enzyme
• Experience with State container tools such as Redux
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), key management, and asymmetric cryptography
• Mobile development experience is a strong advantage
• Entrepreneurial attitude, builder and fast learner. Focused on making it real and getting it done.
• Likes to prototype/experiment, comfortable with ambiguity, brings energy and new ideas
• Collaborates well with other disciplines like design and AI
• Fluent in English (French is an asset).